This teaching manual is aimed at teachers and students of Hatha Yoga who wish to incorporate adjusting into their teaching practice. The Asanas of the primary series of the Astanga system are the basis for this manual.
The principles of adjusting are explained to ensure adjustments are carried out safely and effectively. Each Asana is shown along with its detailed alignment, followed by clearly illustrated and beautifully photographed adjustments.
Different styles of adjusting are shown including partner yoga and Thai Massage.
Using the asanas of the Primary Series of Astanga Yoga this manual presents:
- Principles and benefits of adjusting
- Detailed alignment and guidance for each asana
- Key teaching points for verbally instructing a class
- Illustrates a wide range of adjusting methods, Partner Yoga and Thai Massage
- Over 210 photographs with adjustments with detailed instructions
- Over 70 beautiful photographs of Partner Yoga and Thai Massage